Fusion Animation Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Fusion Animation Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from companies who are deemed of relevance based on: a) the work we have done with you in the past, & b) those who work in the pharmaceutical/life science digital marketingindustry sector. We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and Company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
How is it collected?
The data we collect may have come from various sources including:
- From you directly, when you contact us with enquiries.
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services.
- From a broker or other intermediary (for example Advertising Agencies) who we work with to provide products or services or quotes to you.
- From publicly available data (for example business networking sites), to ensure the information stays relevant & accurate (such as client staff turnover). We update the information annually, to help improve and market our products and services or our business.
- Verbal agreement
How will it be used?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically contact you by email, or postal mailabout medical visualisation, or other related information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We will not contact you via telephone if you have engaged in promotional marketing emails, unless we have permission to do so.
Content sent via email will inform you of the latest technologies in medical visualisation, virtual reality, augmented reality, with particular relevance to the life science sector. If you have received an email from us, it will be because:
- You have bought a product or service from us in the past
- We have bought something from you in the past
- You completed an online form which gave you the option to request more information
- All promotional emails contain an easy opt-out (unsubscribe) facility, should you no longer wish to receive them in the future
- All promotional emails are sent using a highly secure Email Marketing Solution
Who will it be shared with?
We will not share your personal information with any other organisations for use by them in any way unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Where will it be stored?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- All digital information we hold internally is stored on password protected secure servers and is only accessible by authorised staff members
- All Physical information (printed documents) are kept in a locked office and is only accessible by authorised staff members
- All online data is stored securely on third party cloud-based servers and is only accessible by authorised staff members
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our applications (For example a CMS system for virtual reality apps), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone
- The data we hold is kept to a minimum and deemed necessary for our communications with you. We never request or hold any information about you that we don't need
We use traffic log cookies on this web site which are totally anonymous, and are used purely to analyse how users navigate around our site. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What happens if you click on an external link on our web site?
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How can you keep your personal information up to date?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe from email communication using the links provided in every marketing email communication we send
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at Fusion Animation Ltd, 200 Strand, London, WC2R 1DJ England. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the data protection law we have several lawful reasons that we can use (or 'process') your business contact information. Upon Fusion Animation Ltd’s completion of the ICO’s lawful basis assessment, the results indicate that ‘Legitimate Interests’ is our most appropriate lawful basis, regarding how we process information.
Broadly speaking Legitimate Interests means that we can process your personal information if: We have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
So, what does this mean? When you provide your personal details to us we use your information for our legitimate business interests to carry out our work in sending you the latest trends in the field of digital medical visualisation and giving you a comparison with other competitors in the field. Before doing this, though, we will carefully consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights.